This support page shows you major changes and releases notes for the MuteMe Client application. After version 0.8.2 release notes are tied to issue numbers and feature requests that we are tracking. Support for Linux is limited to the operating system Mute/Unmute only at this time.
0.11.0 - Software Release - Released 6-27-2022
#230 - Crash Fix MS Teams (macOS)
With 0.10.1 a bug was introduced that caused the new teams controller to lock-on to MS Teams and not disengage which would result in a crash once the lock screen was activated. We have resolved that issue.
#233 - Built-in Support Tab with Log Upload
This is a new feature that allows you to send a message for support or a feature request directly to our support team from the application. Currently we have a lengthy procedure to pull log files and send them to our team. This will streamline that process and ensure our team had the information they need to help quickly.
#235 - Fix Discord Sync
Discord had released an update which broke the level three integration this is a hot fix to resolve on macOS. OS Level mute functionality was not impacted.
#231 - Bug Fixes to MS Teams Controller (Windows)
With 0.10.1 a bug was introduced that caused the mute/unmute button on MS teams on windows to cycle. We released additional fixes quickly with version 0.10.3 but this improves the controller and resolves the issues that users were having. If you continue to experience this issue please contact our support team.
#236 - Fix Intermittent Mic Detection
With 0.10.1 we introduced Mic Detection that improved the ability to detect when you were in a meeting on both macOS and Windows. This solves some issues with some users reporting intermittent drop outs.
0.10.3 - Software Release - Released 6-6-2022
#234 - Fixing OS Level Mute
#231 - Rapid Flickering Fix MS Teams
0.10.2 - Software Release - Released 6-5-2022#231 - Mute Icon Flicker Fix MS Teams (testing)
#229 - Chime Support for Scheduled Meetings
0.10.1 - Software Release - Released 5-29-2022#227 - Improved Teams Controller
0.9.3 - Software Release - Released 4-27-2022#222 - AutoStart Bug
0.9.2 - Software Release - Released 2-24-2022#212 - UI/UX Improvements (Platform Information)
0.8.3 - Software Release - Released 12-2-2021
- #203: Rapid Flickering Fix on Fast Tap Fixed
- #204: Updated MuteMe Icon "M"
- #206: Teams Stability Improvements with fallback mechanism.
- #214: Support for MuteMe Mini added product ids for production version.
0.8.2 - Software Release
- #6: Teams sync works when pop-out chats are open.
- #169: Zoom & MuteMe mute sync fix
- #177: crash fix when minimized Teams call on Windows.
- #198: Button taps are now being registered when the app starts.
- #188: On Mac, when updating, the app now actually closes & updates
- #189: The app on M1 macs no longer reverts to the Intel version
- #176: Updates on Windows are now signed and should no longer throw antivirus alerts
0.8.1 - Software Release
- Improved Teams Control
- Zoom Meeting Controls Bug Fix
- Controls Mics by Default
- New Dock Icons
0.7.0 - Software Release
- Major Overhaul of Microphone Controller
- Bugfix for Output Devices
- Choose your Microphone
- Multiple Microphone Support
- Toggle Mic from System Tray
- Revisions for Tray Icons
0.6.1 - Software Release
- Discord Support
- Fixes for MS Teams
- Major Performance Improvements
- Worked on Memory Leak (Windows)
- Redesigned Logic Engine
- Added Mic Polling Control
- Updated Node Framework
- Fixed Welcome Screen
- OSX Arm Support (beta)
0.5.1 - Software Release
- Performance Improvements
- Backend Update Server Fixes
- Disabling Hardware Graphics Acceleration
- Changed Installing GIF (windows)
- Disabled Microphone Polling Windows
- 32 Bit Support General Bugfixes
0.5.0 - Software Release
- Added Welcome Screen
- AutoStart on Startup
- Cleaned Up Some Development Code
- Better Error Logging
0.4.2 - Software Release
- General Bugfixes
0.4.1 - Software Release
- Removed Off Option from Sync Options
- Streamlined Codebase
- Fixed App Closing Bug
- Updated Error Reporting
- Fixed MacOs Updating
0.4.0 - Software Release
- General Bugfixes
0.3.0 - Software Release
- Added Skype Controls (MacOS)
- General UI Improvements
- New Sync Settings
- Added Production PIDs and VIDs to support non prototype devices.
- GoToMeeting Support MacOS
- WebEx support for MacOS
0.2.0 - Software Release
- Upgraded Update Server to HTTPS
- Improved Stability for MacOS
- Added Mic Module to react to OS-level changes
- Added Ability to play sound on Mute/Unmute
0.1.2 - Software Release
- Fixed Updater on MacOS
- Improved Device Connect
- Fixed Device Flickering
- App Signing and Notarize (MacOS)
- General Bugfixes
- Device Sleep
- Power Monitoring
0.1.1 - Software Release - First Public Release
- New Tray Icons
- Updated Tray Service
- Close to Tray Support
- General UI improvements
- Various Mute Methods Refactored
- Codebase Improved
- LED Effects
- Persistence Preferences
- Improvements to MS Teams (Windows)
- Initial Services Integrated
0.0.6 - Software Release
- Linux Version - Updated to support MuteMe Mini product firmware.
0.0.5 - Software Release
- Linux Version - Updated to support product firmware.