MuteMe™ uses our proprietary technology which encompasses the illuminated device and companion application on your computer to mute/unmute your default microphone AND sync with popular conferencing software such as Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Skype, Google Meet, GoToMeeting and many many more. MuteMe is a safer and more compatible way to ensure that you are muted.
MuteMe is peripheral device used for those that engage in virtual meetings:
- MuteMe uses our patent-pending technology and is the first illuminated button to both control your microphone AND sync with the conference application tool of your choice.
- MuteMe lets you and others around you know when you are in a meeting and when you are muted/unmuted. This is ideal when working from home or when you get numerous interruptions.
- MuteMe allows you to customize your color selection for each status. We are keeping folks preferences and visual impairments in mind. Today, there are 7 color options (including LED off).
- MuteMe has numerous other features like sleep mode, brightness control, push-to-talk, etc which make it the #1 tool ensuring you sound professional and are responsive when you want to be in virtual meetings.
- Capacitive Touch
- Multi-color status selection (7 color options) to mute/unmute
- Toggle or Push-to-talk mode
- Syncs across multiple conferencing apps
- Compatible w/ macOS, Windows 10, and Linux
- Micro-USB (device side) to USB-A connector (computer side). USB-A to USB-C adapter included.
- Illuminated lighting 360° around the device to inform mute/unmute status to the user and those physically around you.
- Sleep mode
- Brightness control
MuteMe works with Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Skype, Google Meet, GoToMeeting and many many more. MuteMe's syncing ability is growing by the week as our developers listen to customer requests and get to work.
MuteMe is compatible on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
MuteMe works with macOS, Windows 10, and Linux.
Our first iteration is not compatible with ChromeOS, but we are hard at work to fix this.
Yes, MuteMe works with all types of different microphones as long as they connect to the computer, this includes USB, wired, and Bluetooth headsets with built-in microphones (including AirPods).
MuteMe requires a downloadable MuteMe software application which allows you to pick and choose your preferences (like colors, etc). You do not need administrative permission to download MuteMe, although each company policy can vary. If you can install local applications, like zoom, you should have no problem downloading MuteMe's software.
Yes. Users have 7 different color options including red, green, yellow, blue, purple, cyan and LED off to indicate mute/unmute status.
MuteMe can indicate mute/unmute status change through sound. It beeps one time when going to mute, and twice when going to unmute.
MuteMe connects through a micro-USB (on device) to a USB-A connector (on computer). A USB-A to USB-C adapter is included in the purchase.
Future iterations will employ a USB-C connector.
Thank you for your interest in extending MuteMe’s capabilities. We are exploring compatibility with iOS and Android
We love working with schools, corporations, and small businesses. MuteMe is great to give to students, clients, and your employees (especially to include in a welcome or thank you package).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for orders of 25 or more that you would like engraved with logo or text. We can provide a customized quote.
Yes, MuteMe supports Push-to-talk. In addition, users have the options to:
1) set the color of when they not in a conference call (ie, MuteMe detects when a conference application is launched). Use Case: others in your household will know when you are engaged in a meeting.
2) set the color for mute
3) set the color for unmute
4) select Toggle or Push-to-talk mode. We are looking to add Push-to-mute mode.
There are 7 color options (including LED off)
Yes, we ship internationally. International shipping rates will apply.
For bulk orders, please reach out to email@example.com. We will provide discounted pricing for 25+ units and include pricing for engraving.
In the near future we will begin opening up wholesale. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a phone call to discuss further.