To ensure you have the best experience using MuteMe, be sure your setup is as intended. Our team is constantly working on bugs and ways to improve the user experience.
- Ensure the latest OS version is installed. MuteMe's works with Windows 10 and macOS (Catalina or newer)
- Ensure the right Sync Level is selected (i.e. Level 1, 2 or 3 sync) in the MuteMe app.
- Ensure Sync Levels for video conferencing apps not in use are set to Level 1
- Ensure the video conferencing app is in English. Multi-Language support coming soon
- Ensure the USB data cable is being used (i.e the one we provided)
- Ensure the MuteMe device is connected directly to the computer (if having issues)
- Ensure the correct default microphone is selected in the video conferencing app
- Ensure the latest firmware version is installed (if having issues with the old one)
- Ensure the latest software version is installed (update alert on bottom right of MuteMe app)