Thank you so much for your continued support for MuteMe™ as we vigorously work to get MuteMe™ to your homes, schools and offices! The MuteMe™ campaign continues to be a success because of the nearly 5,000 backers from Kickstarter and Indiegogo! As of now, here is where we stand with MuteMe™:
Manufacturing & Delivery
- We have completed our prototypes and designs, and they are ready for production. Manufacturing is set to begin within the next two weeks as contracts have been solidified with our partners. We have formed a strategic partnership for quality assurance and the first inspection of the factory was completed last week.
- The mold for the injection molded housing has arrived and ready to be cut and the PCB design has been finalized. In the updates to come we’ll begin to share photos.
- We are on track to begin shipping to our early backers by late-April. Backers that placed an order after February 22nd can expect shipping in May.
OS and Platform Support
- OS Compatibility - We’ve added support for Linux in addition to macOS and Windows
- Platform Compatibility -We continue to support more platforms using our proprietary technology. To date, MuteMe™ will synchronize with Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Skype, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, and many more. We are continually working on adding more platforms that are your tool of choice. Stay tuned for future updates as we expand platform compatibility.
- Automatic Updates - Recently, we’ve finished our update server that seamlessly rolls out our newest updates to our users. As platforms are constantly changing, MuteMe™ will stay in sync with automatic updates.
- Sleep Mode - MuteMe now sleeps when your computer sleeps or turns off.
- Pulsate Mode - Gives users the ability to choose pulse mode, fast or slow, that can be selected when a virtual application (e.g. Zoom) has been launched. This is a great feature to let both you and those around you know a meeting is active. This feature is near completion.
- User Interface - Continued improvement on additional features and usability of the MuteMe™ application.
- Color Options - Our developers are in process of completing an 8th additional color option: White. This will add to seven color options already available: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Cyan, and LED off.
- Sound Alerts - This will be part of our upcoming releases which generate sound alerts for when users mute/unmute.
- Brightness Control - Dimming option is near completion which allows users to decrease/increase the intensity of light.
Alpha-Beta Software Testing
- Testing - Alpha testing has concluded and Beta testing has now begun.
- Packaging - We are excited to be in the final stages of our packaging choice this week.
- Bulk Orders - For those interested in bulk orders, we offer custom engraving for quantities of 25 or more! Please reach out to email@example.com for more info!
We loved seeing all of your suggestions, and all our progress will continue to reflect your feedback! Please DM, Comment or send us a message and/or feature request on our website here. Thank You!
- MuteMe Team
As seen on:
MuteMe™ - The first illuminated button that stays in sync with your video conferencing tool of choice!