ALL KICKSTARTER ORDERS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED!
We are excited to announce all Kickstarter orders for backers that filled out their surveys and provided address information have been shipped.
- Thank you again to nearly 3,000 Kickstarter backers for supporting us
- Custom engraved orders were shipped out from our US warehouse
- US orders were shipped out from our US warehouse
- International orders were shipped out by our fulfillment center
Indiegogo and MuteMe.com Orders
We have already started fulfilling orders for our Indiegogo backers and those that placed an order directly on our e-commerce site.
- IGG and e-commerce orders are being shipped out in the order they were received
- US orders will be shipped from our warehouse
- International orders will be shipped by our fulfillment center in Hong Kong
- The estimated date of all orders shipped is still on track for June 20 (yay!!!!)
Thank you so much for your support, feedback, and patience in the middle of this pandemic as work around the clock getting these devices shipped. Along with flashing, packaging, and shipping, our team has been hard at work to also address customer questions and feature requests. Software v0.5.0 has been released! In this update, you will find the following:
- Intro video: A quick walk through of personal preferences and sync setting options
- AutoStart: The UI client AutoStart feature is now an option as part of the new update. Please select in settings to implement this feature
- End User License Agreement and Terms and Conditions: Some excellent night time reading material
We are continuously refining our software and adding new features so keep an eye out for a little orange button in the bottom right of the MuteMe app -- that will let you know when a new version of our software is available for you to upgrade. It will appear after the app is open for a little while, then simply click the button and follow the instructions on the prompt to upgrade. Updating is the best way to ensure you have the latest security fixes, bug fixes, improvements, enhancements, and new features that we come out with in the future.
Update available notification on bottom right
Beta Testing Community
We have received a number of requests for becoming a beta tester and joining our latest development efforts and we couldn’t be more excited that you all are so interested in supporting us even further. To that end, we are always looking for new beta testers and early access folks to join our growing community. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, please send us an email with the subject line “Beta Testing Community” and we will email you a link to our Slack group.
As we move from crowdfunding to our ecommerce platform, we want to ensure our website is robust and provides the information you are looking for. By funneling questions through our website, we can also respond to your inquiries faster. Updates to our website include:
- Custom Service Support Chat: Please use this tool for questions pertaining to your order, device, feature requests, etc. There is an auto feature to answer some basic questions (like where is my order). Any questions needing more complex answers will come to our inbox.
- FAQ Tab: See this section to learn more about MuteMe and see answers to most frequently asked questions
- About Tab: Visit this tab to learn more about our journey and key milestones
We are making updates and improvements as we go
We are aiming to have muteme.com be the number one place for all of our supporters to go to get any questions answered, issues raised, features requested, devices purchased, software downloaded, and more. We hope to see you there!
Social Media Updates
For more week-to-week updates, follow-us on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn)!
MuteMe Team (Parm, Handeep, Tye, Brittany, Pavan)